Iloilo City has been placed under Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ) until September 30, 2021. Given the recent travel restrictions and in accordance with government operating guidelines, Seda Atria as a Regular Hotel, is allowed to accept:
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Authorized Persons Outside of Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty, except health and emergency frontline services personnel
Requirements for checking-in
• ID with place of residence
• Approved Travel Coordination (TCP) through the S-PaSS system (https://s-pass.ph/pages/requirements/063022)
• Straight Up bar (6:00 AM – 6:00 PM, daily)
• Misto Restaurant available for group bookings and functions only
E-louge and Gym are temporarily unavailable/closed
For more details or other concerns. please call us at
(033) 506-8888/09178245287 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rest assured that the safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues remain our top priority and prevention measures continue to be enforced throughout the hotel and its premises.
Delight in Heritage
Fall in love with Seda’s unique class of comfort, convenience, and service in the city where the history meets progress—Iloilo City.
Seda Atria sets a new benchmark for the hospitality industry in Iloilo City, offering global standards of product and service. Its technological conveniences, modern facilities and efficient service offer international travelers the best hotel option in an emerging CBD while providing easy access to tourist attractions highlighting the city’s rich history.